So, I found this comment from Merlin on one of my posts which talked about how I am nominated for Sunshine Award. My first reaction was it sounds like a spam ( I am a new blogger, right now checking my territory). Sorry, Merlin
Then I took some time out to go through the post. It actually is a very nice post which talks about nominating those blogs which you think are worth following. It also makes you share information about yourself without making you uncomfortable. I found it a great way of spreading awareness and getting to know about good blogs. Here is my try in building a bridge, if you feel it…Hop on
so this award here has certain condition like every other awards. They are.
- include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
The logo of the award has been included and here goes the anwsers to the 10 questins about me.
Favorite color: Red
Favorite animal: Bunnies
Favorite number: 7
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Fresh Lime Soda, Virgin Mojito
My passion: Human Relations
Prefer getting or giving presents: Getting
Favorite pattern: Nothing Specific
Favorite day of the week: Friday
Favorite flower: Rose
eeee here i have answered the 10 questions about me. Am nominating 10 others fabulous bloggers that i peek into.
Make your day worth with a little sunshine and let the world see how beautiful you are.
- The Sunshine Award (freyamorel.wordpress.com)
- The sunshine award (merlinblogss.wordpress.com)
- The Sunshine Award (postdenominational.org)
- Pocketful of sunshine (trishadm.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award! (belindafireman.wordpress.com)